Urch Forums

Some people live in a small town and others live in a big city give examples and deta

rsshruthi

please rate this essay

Some people live in a small town and others live in a big city. I would prefer to live in a big city.

Living in a big city gives you exposure in many areas. In a way it improves one's knowlege. One can access many things easily. For example, During my childhood I was living in a small town where my exposure was very little apart from studies. When I moved to a city for higher studies, I learned lot of things apart from studies like using the computer and internet . I got the opportunity of joining in an organization I got many friends from different areas.

Big cities have many entertainment features like cinema theatres and theme parks. So one can pass time in many ways whatever they want . But small towns don't have such facilities to enjoy.

Unlike small towns , living in big cities have some disadvantages like traffic congestion, noise , pollution due to heave traffic and industry. Enen then I would love to live in a big city wherem one can access everything easily.

thanks

rsshruthi

Hi Rsshruthi :),

Please check the spelling and indentation carefully before posting. It is much nicer to read an essay free from all those small and totally avoidable mistakes :).

For this essay, you have quite some ideas there. But why is it so short? You can elaborate more with more specific examples of the people you know to show off your knowledge.

The conclusion, again, is not conclusive enough. The disadventage part can form a whole paragraph itself.

I would rate this essay a 4.0/6.0.

The very best to you :grad:,

Phuong

please rate this essay

Some people live in a small town and others live in a big city. I would prefer to live in a big city.

Living in a big city gives you exposure in many areas. In a way it improves one's knowlege. One can access many things easily. For example, During my childhood I was living in a small town where my exposure was very little apart from studies. When I moved to a city for higher studies, I learned lot of things apart from studies like using the computer and internet . I got the opportunity of joining in an organization I got many friends from different areas.

Big cities have many entertainment features like cinema theatres and theme parks. So one can pass time in many ways whatever they want . But small towns don't have such facilities to enjoy.

Unlike small towns , living in big cities have some disadvantages like traffic congestion, noise , pollution due to heave traffic and industry. Enen then I would love to live in a big city wherem one can access everything easily.

thanks

rsshruthi