Urch Forums

got 50

iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.

although getting 50 in tse was not very important for me because i could have got michigan licence being a canadian pharmacist and right now michigan does not require tse score. but neverthless 50 in tse opened all states in usa now .

according to my experience in tse i spoke very fast in my first attempt but then i realized after reading the advice from the forum that speak slowly and clearly. i did speak very slowly and clearly in my second attempt , the good thing was that in did not make any pronunciation & grammitical errors. these suggestions from you guys made me through.

iam thankful again to all of you

once again i pray for your success and wish you all the best in tse score

thanks

• 1 year later...

hi

can u help me

with tse preparation

i have my exam in august on 16th

please

te=dream amercica;330416]iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.

although getting 50 in tse was not very important for me because i could have got michigan licence being a canadian pharmacist and right now michigan does not require tse score. but neverthless 50 in tse opened all states in usa now .

according to my experience in tse i spoke very fast in my first attempt but then i realized after reading the advice from the forum that speak slowly and clearly. i did speak very slowly and clearly in my second attempt , the good thing was that in did not make any pronunciation & grammitical errors. these suggestions from you guys made me through.

thanks

Hey mcp, where are you from? Are you giving your exam on 16th august 2008 in USA? Please give me detail. I also want to give TSE. But I can not find any dates available online.

Thanks

hi

can u help me

with tse preparation

i have my exam in august on 16th

please

te=dream amercica;330416]iam new to this forum. yesterday i got 50 in tse (may 13th exam). it was my second attempt. iam really greatful to this forum and all of you who guided me to succeed. i pray to God that this english hurdle should be over for everybody asap.

thanks