Urch Forums

FPGEE License

Lotus

CApharmacist,

Yes..I'm taking this June exam. I didn't prepare well for the exam. Even I have the same books with me. If u want u can refer Remington for general sciences and management. Heard that Lippincott's pharmacology is good.

I have so many frds from Calif.....but all r done with their tests. Sorry!

All the best for your exam too!

hello edealfan

I presume that your FPGEE went well.While going thru the yahoo gps i came across various reviews that the 2nd part was not that good.I presume that u have done well in the FPGEE.At the moment are u volunteering anywhere?I presume taht u will be starting intership only in OCt.All the best.By the way I have send application 4 the Aug 21 TSE.Hope to get a 50 this time.That will make my chances better.

all the best.

messiah.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For those who need to take FPGEE, this site is interesting for a review. :)

http://www.umm.edu/ency/index/miscidxa.htm

I got new update information about Florida Pharmacy License last night. Ming, where are you? Or if anybody would like to know this information, email me. Then, we can talk by phone. It has been brainstormed for a while in this thread about Florida License. I think that I receive interesting information.

Hey knok, i would like to know about the information that you have about Florida Pharmacy License. I am in Boston doing my 1500 hours with a Pharmacy and will take the FPGEE test on December but my residence is Florida.

thanks,

Jay (Colombia here) pharmalogo@yahoo.com

For those who need to take FPGEE, this site is interesting for a review. :)

http://www.umm.edu/ency/index/miscidxa.htm

I got new update information about Florida Pharmacy License last night. Ming, where are you? Or if anybody would like to know this information, email me. Then, we can talk by phone. It has been brainstormed for a while in this thread about Florida License. I think that I receive interesting information.

Hi Messiah, Jay here. Working hard for my FPGEE test on December and TSE test in August. Please contact me and we can share more information.

Jay

hello edealfan

I presume that your FPGEE went well.While going thru the yahoo gps i came across various reviews that the 2nd part was not that good.I presume that u have done well in the FPGEE.At the moment are u volunteering anywhere?I presume taht u will be starting intership only in OCt.All the best.By the way I have send application 4 the Aug 21 TSE.Hope to get a 50 this time.That will make my chances better.

all the best.

messiah.

Hey knok, i would like to know about the information that you have about Florida Pharmacy License. I am in Boston doing my 1500 hours with a Pharmacy and will take the FPGEE test in December but my residence is in Florida.

thanks,

Jay (Colombia here) pharmalogo@yahoo.com

Hello, Jay

Welcome to he TSE forum....:)

Knok

Hi, Dear All,

Nice to know so many pepole here with same goal. I am also trying to clear my TSE to get pharmacy license, and unfortunately I only got 45 last time. Could anybody give some tips how to apply for intern and get a position from chian pharmacy or hospital?

Thanks, keep in touch.

John

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are looking for some good reference for the FPGEE, here's a site. It basically describes what Comprehensive Pharmacy Review by Shargel et al is about and also gives you the option for buying it for only $15.00

http://www.geocities.com/rohitmms/CPR/groupsCPR.html

This site also have pictures of the actual book along with the table of contents, so you can actually see what topics this book covers. In my view, this is the best reference available for FPGEE preparation.

The same book is then as useful while you will be preparing for the NAPLEX, so basically it's a good investment, and the best possible reference for the FPGEE.

Hey, I am happy to find someone to share experiences in the FPGEE test and TSE also. I am in Boston working with CVS and I will take the FPGEE test on december. Now I am studying for the TSE test in August. I would like to meet you and chat about this two items. Colombia here

I have my e-mail in yahoo. pharmalogo@yahoo.com

Thanks

Jay

hello jay

it i slucky that u can work in CVs without FPGEE or TSe.As CVssays u need al the 3 for recruitment?or are u working as a phjram tyech.well i wil be takingTE in Aug & fPGee in dec

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Patricia and I am originally from Brazil. I have been living in Michigan for about 2 years.

I am still applying to get an EE number but already preparing for the FPGEE test.

Is there anyone going to take this examination in December 2004?

Please! Someone that had passed this examination: Could you give us some clues about the

preparation material? Does everybody go deeplly into Leon Shargel?

Hot topics?

Memorize or not all the comercial drug names?

Should I study using the "Question & Answers" material as a basic orientation?

Please, any little help is a big help!

Thanks

Pati

• 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...
Hi Sininho. I'm from Brazil and I intend to do FPGEE and TOEFL exams next year. I'm preparing myself to do that. I'd like to keep in touch with someone from Brazil and get some tips about the exam and the career in the US. I've seen your post and I'm trying to reply now. Anyway, I hope to keep in touch if it's possible. Bye bye.