Urch Forums

FPGEE License

Lotus

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm from Brazil and have been living here in Florida for about 7 years already. How about you?

I cleared FPGEE on Dec/03 in NY, TOEFL last Saturday (3/20) and will take TSE on April 17. Is anybody taking TSE on April 17 in Jacksonville, Florida?

It's very good to know that there is more people doing these tests to get the pharmacy license here in the U.S. So far, I just had noticed only one person in this field.

Let's keep in touch and help each other on passing these tests.

Sininho

Hi all,

Good to see that there are many of us in this forum who are Pharmacist.

I will be taking my TSE in April for the first time.

Cleared my FPGEC in dec 2003.

Is there anyone from CA?

Hope to keep in touch with all....

Lotus.

Hi Everyone,

I'm also trying to get a pharmacy license in the U.S., and I've passed FPGEE and Toefl.

I took TSE three times and I only got 40, I don't know whatelse to do but keep taking TSE. I'm going to take TSE in APR. and MAY. I just found this forum last week, so hopefully I can use all your tips next time and pass TSE.

Hey, Shininho. I'm not going to take my TSE in Jacksonville in Apr., but I took it in Jacksonville in Dec. You should prepare to take TSE over a phone. I really like to take TSE there, but I'm going to take TSE in Tifton,GA in APR. Jacksonville is too far (about 6hours driving) from my place, I wish I could live in Florida, though.(I believe you just need 45, right?)

Anyway, best luck to you all (including me!)

Originally posted by koma

Hi Everyone,

I'm also trying to get a pharmacy license in the U.S., and I've passed FPGEE and Toefl.

I took TSE three times and I only got 40, I don't know whatelse to do but keep taking TSE. I'm going to take TSE in APR. and MAY. I just found this forum last week, so hopefully I can use all your tips next time and pass TSE.

Hey, Shininho. I'm not going to take my TSE in Jacksonville in Apr., but I took it in Jacksonville in Dec. You should prepare to take TSE over a phone. I really like to take TSE there, but I'm going to take TSE in Tifton,GA in APR. Jacksonville is too far (about 6hours driving) from my place, I wish I could live in Florida, though.(I believe you just need 45, right?)

Anyway, best luck to you all (including me!)

Hi, Koma.

Thanks for let me know about the phone. I don't know which one would be better, it's my first time trying TSE.

Yes, you're right, I need 45 for the Florida Board, but NABP request 50 for the Certicate, so I am still confused about that. Let's say that in the future I want to get license on another state, will I need to take TSE again to get the 50???

How is the "ambient" on Jacksonville, everybody takes the test at the same time, then will be like a call center, very noise.??!!

Please tell me your impressions about Jacksonville center.

Sininho

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by oby

i am in houston tx and I will take the tse in april I passed the FPGEE IN DEC 03 LOOKING FORWARD TO TIPS AND ENCOURAGEMENTS.THANKS

Hiii

I live un Houston too,and I am prepare to get my Pharmacy Certification.

I wolud like be in touch, and share some helphul information.:)

I took TSE test last January.

Bye!

Hii!!! everyone..

I will get the Pharmay Certification too, so is good to know that there are some people like me.[banana]

I will like be in touch and maybe help us.

I took TSE test last January, but still I don't recive the result [:(!]I don't know why!!!

Hi all,

Its good to know that there are many Pharmacists in this forum. Would like to get your feed back and the process of licensing.....

Did anyone get their P`cy Intern license without the TSE & TOEFL score?

Please post your state so that I can know about the process.

Thks,

Lotus

hello pals,

nice to find a good pharmacist gathering in this forum.it's really wonderful taht most of us are taking the TSE on april 17th!I will be taking my FPGEE this december.so how are u sharpening your saws for TSE.I will be taking Tse ahead of most of u,as I will be taking it in india,while u are probably still sleeping!Hey and I think taht u can get a pharmacy intern license in FL without TOEFL & tse.please caheck it out.They require just 45 for TSE for FPGEC.all the best!

Hello,

My name is Aruna.I am also a foreign pharmacy graduate .Even I cleared my FPGEE exam which I took in december.I got my TOEFL score also with me.I took my TSe exam in november But I got only 45 at that time.Now I am going to take it on april 17th.I am so scared about this test now becoz each and everysate requires a tse score of 50 now to sponsor for internship.Thinking of this exam really scares me to death.Its nice to nkow that so many people inUS are looking forward for a bright future.NIce to know you all guys.

thank you,

aruna.

• 3 weeks later...

wow, you guys all passed the FPGEE.

I intend to take the FPGEE this december if my application can work out (have not turned in my application yet). I wonder what kind of preparation materials you are using and whether you will sell them to me. My email is tazlulux at yahoo .com. Thanks.:)