Urch Forums

Need help/clarification on FPGEE app...PLEASE help me!!!

sannoun

hello all,

i have started prepraring my fpgee application, but i am very anxisous that it may not be accepted because of the grades i had in some of the courses.

as you know i need to provide an official transcript (detailing courses and grades) from my university. some of the grades are not very good, which is why i am now very worried about. was anyone in a similar situation?

do you know if the nabp will reject the application because of bad grades in some courses? or will they ask that i first take those courses again in the usa before i can take the fpgee?

friends, i am so worried about this. i hope you can help clarify for me. thanks in advance!!!

hello all,

i have started prepraring my fpgee application, but i am very anxisous that it may not be accepted because of the grades i had in some of the courses.

as you know i need to provide an official transcript (detailing courses and grades) from my university. some of the grades are not very good, which is why i am now very worried about. was anyone in a similar situation?

do you know if the nabp will reject the application because of bad grades in some courses? or will they ask that i first take those courses again in the usa before i can take the fpgee?

friends, i am so worried about this. i hope you can help clarify for me. thanks in advance!!

hi sannoun,

don't be discourged from the start ,you will have the opportunity to sharp your knowledge through a diligent study from leon shargel and other books

enjoye the opportunity

good luck