Urch Forums

MBA Admit - Kenan-Flagler & Kelley

sg2005

I guess it has been quite a while since I posted any message in this forum. I was very busy with my applications and then my move from the UK to India. I have been a very silent member of this forum, but I did benefit a lot from this forum - initially for my GMAT preparation and later for my application.

Today I take this oppertunity to share my admission result with everyone. I have admit from Kelley School of Business (Indiana University) and Kenan-Flagler Business School (UNC). I am currently waitlisted in Fuqua School of Business (Duke). Not to mention plenty DINGs that I got from other schools. Duke is my first choice, so I have to wait and see. Since I intend to take up management consulting, Kenan-Flagler is not a bad choice either.

Thanks to everyone who helped me - directly or indirectly. It really was a great help. My profile:

Indian Male/9 years (by the time I join) in IT industry/Plenty of International exposure (USA & UK)/33 years/GMAT 720

I did not apply to Stern. It's good for finance. I was also looking for a school with collaborative learning environment. Stern was not for me!

duke

UNC

and then Kelly

I have heard that Kelly's placement is not that great..good luck,

I did not apply to Stern. It's good for finance. I was also looking for a school with collaborative learning environment. Stern was not for me!

duke

UNC

and then Kelly

I have heard that Kelly's placement is not that great..good luck.