Urch Forums

rescoring

srilak

HI,

What is the maximum time limit to apply for rescoring?One of my friend told within 2 months we have to apply for rescoring after getting our result.Now I am thinking about to apply for my april result rescoring and it was almost two months finished and can I apply for rescoring of april score?

Can anyone please give advice about this?

Thank you.

Hi members...

Just a thought... what If I will have all my test result s rescored at once...

For example

If someone will let his/her February, March, April, may, June... apply for re score at once... his/her score from in all those exams were 45... Would there be only two raters who will rate all the exams... I just think that If they will listen to the responses in those five months they will see if that person has improved or not ... and maybe they can ask themselves (the raters) why are they constantly giving 45 to that person? What’s wrong with the system...?

I am just confused because there are times when I gave my exam that I felt I really did badly they gave me a score of 45... Then there are times I know I did better on one exam but still my test result was 45...

Anyway, Hope that most of the members who will go to the process of re scoring will get the score they want... Let’s pray that two raters will be generous to give 50&50; and not a 40&50; and not 40&40.

HI,

Thanks for the help daddy and rb2be.I will apply for the rescoring of my april result in coming week.

Yes,rbt2be.....I completely agree with u.One of my friend who took her tse in this feb,she said she did worst than previous times but she got 50.What I think is,tse raters look for the flow and grammer not the content.

Thank you.

Hi members...

Just a thought... what If I will have all my test result s rescored at once...

For example

If someone will let his/her February, March, April, may, June... apply for re score at once... his/her score from in all those exams were 45... Would there be only two raters who will rate all the exams... I just think that If they will listen to the responses in those five months they will see if that person has improved or not ... and maybe they can ask themselves (the raters) why are they constantly giving 45 to that person? What’s wrong with the system...?

I am just confused because there are times when I gave my exam that I felt I really did badly they gave me a score of 45... Then there are times I know I did better on one exam but still my test result was 45...

Anyway, Hope that most of the members who will go to the process of re scoring will get the score they want... Let’s pray that two raters will be generous to give 50&50; and not a 40&50; and not 40&40.

HI,

What is the maximum time limit to apply for rescoring?One of my friend told within 2 months we have to apply for rescoring after getting our result.Now I am thinking about to apply for my april result rescoring and it was almost two months finished and can I apply for rescoring of april score?

Can anyone please give advice about this?

Thank you.

Srilak,

What 'daddy' said is correct.....you can apply for rescoring within 6 months not 2 months