Urch Forums

please correct this essay

charanya

Topic 128:

Physical education required part of every school day.others say that fully concentrate on academic.

Physical education is very essential for each and every children’s life. Some people say that the most important reason for sending their children to school is to improve their academic knowledge. Some people believe that by sending their children to school, they mingle with other students and get to know how to face the society as an well-rounded person. I, personally believe that physical education should be a part of students’ education. The three conspicuous reasons, which I believe to be essential are: for improving their physical health condition, to develop good sportsmanship and camaraderie among other students and finally to inculcate good discipline among them.

Firstly, I trust that students become more energetic, if they involve themselves in sportive activities—playing football, basketball, etc. Moreover research has shown that children those who involve in sportive activites at their young age have improved blood circulation to their mind and heart. So, by this way their mental ability, especially thinking capacity gets increased. Not only does physical education improves them mentally, but physically too. For instance, playing basketball helps children to develop physically like increasing their height.

Secondly, physical education helps students to develop good relationship with others. Furthermore, they also get to know that “Winning and loosing is a part of life”. By that I never mean that student should give up, if they fail. In my opinion, I believe that involving in sportive activities make students to strive harder again and again, until they attain their goal. Also, by playing with others, students develop camaraderie among other players.

Finally, I also believe that students cultivate some good habits— doing things promptly and in a timely manner. As far as any sports is concerned, maintaining a good schedule and time is very important. So , by this way students know how to keep up with time, immaterial of whether it is their academic or physical education .

In conclusion, I believe that involving in sportive activities help students in many aspects. Especially to maintain a good physical fitness—improving flow of oxygen to the brain. Moreover help them to imbibe good habits like camaraderie and sportsmanship among other students.Thus, for me becoming rich in both mentally and physically is important.

Topic 128:

Physical education required part of every school day.others say that fully concentrate on academic.

Physical education is very essential for each and every [choose one of them.Both mean the same.] children’s [child's.Singular of children is child] life. Some people say that the most important reason for sending their children to school is to improve their academic knowledge. Some people believe that by sending their children to school, they mingle with other students and get to know how to face the society as an well-rounded [???]person. I, personally believe that physical education should be a part of students’ education. The three conspicuous reasons, which I believe to be essential are: for improving their physical health condition, to develop good sportsmanship and camaraderie among other students and finally to inculcate good discipline among them.

[average]

Firstly, I trust that students become more energetic, if they involve themselves in sportive activities—playing football, basketball, etc [avoid this.Put it as:" Outdor sports such as football, basketball and cricket."Reader will know the rest]. Moreover research has shown that children those who involve [cut "those"] in sportive activites at their young age have improved blood circulation to their mind and heart. So, by this way their mental ability, especially thinking capacity gets increased. Not only does physical education improves them mentally, but physically too. For instance, playing basketball helps children to develop physically like increasing their height.

[ok]

Secondly, physical education helps students to develop good relationship with others. Furthermore, they also get to know that “Winning and loosing is a part of life”. By that I never mean that student should give up, if they fail. In my opinion, I believe that involving in sportive activities make students to strive harder again and again, until they attain their goal. Also, by playing with others, students develop camaraderie among other players.

[ok]

Finally, I also believe that students cultivate some good habits— doing things promptly and in a timely manner. As far as any sports is concerned, maintaining a good schedule and time is very important. So , by this way students know how to keep up with time, immaterial of whether it is their academic or physical education .

[isn't this point come under "discipline"?. Making a schedule is also a trait of discipline.]

In conclusion, I believe that involving in sportive activities help students in many aspects. Especially to maintain a good physical fitness—improving flow of oxygen to the brain. Moreover help them to imbibe good habits like camaraderie and sportsmanship among other students.Thus, for me becoming rich in both mentally and physically is important.

Score: 4.0