Urch Forums

Some people pay money for the things they want or need. Other people trade products

rsshruthi

Some people pay money for the things they want or need. Other people trade products or goods for what they need. Compare the advantages of these two ways of obtaining things. Which way do you prefer? Explain why.

In this materialistic world, People want to buy many things. They really do not bother about whether they really want it or not. Some people pay money for the things they want while others buy things only what they are in need of. I would prefer to buy products what I need only.

Though needs are different for each and everyperson, I feel one should not buy if he does not need it. For example, I want to state my personal experience.I used to buy things really I am in need of it. Once I bought a new cooking appliances impulsively though I knew it's of no use for me. Same happened and I could not use it for more than once. That time I realised I should not buy unnecessary.

Buying things only for money to show them you are superior may not help in anyway. People just buy whatever they see in the market and dump it in the house. They don't even care about what they have bought. Obviuosly, unused products are going to be a waste . Moreover it is going to be a waste of time and one's effort. It makes the house a cluttered area.

Let me explain with some other example. One of my friend , he had the habit of buying everything he saw and he did not use them properly. Because of his impulsiveness , he had left without any money. He suffered and suffered and finally he realised his problem of buying everything. Now as he realised that he needs to buy only he wanted, he is saving money for his future at the same time, his precious time is also saved.

To conclude , people should buy things only for their necessities as it saves one's valuable time and energy and I will buy only things I am in need of.

Please \rate tis essay.

thank you

Rsshruthi

Don't get angry if I sound very critical:

First, be careful with the paragraph division. At first sight it looks like there are only 2 paragraphs. Separate all of them with an empty line.

There are many grammatical mistakes and some punctuation ones. Some sentences are difficult to understand while others are unnecessary, like "For example, I want to state my personal experience." or "Let me explain with some other example.". The conclusion could be better.

Rating: 3.5-4.0.

Don't grow dispirited! Better luck next time!

Codename Gordon has pointed out the very big mistakes in the essays. But I think, Rsshruthi, this time you have been off-topic completely.

The question is "for something you need/want, would you like to buy them or trade for them using other goods?" and it seems like you've been answering the question of "should you buy things that you want?".

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but as the rule is stated, for an off-topic essay, a 0.0/6.0 would be given.

Don't be discouraged and keep on trying!

Phuong