Urch Forums

1370 GRE - it is over now!

Zephyr

Hi frens!

i gave my GRE yesterday.....thank god it is over now.

my score is Q-750 V-620 that adds upto 1370

Quantitative section was much tougher than i used to think.

Please tell me how much chance do i have to get into reputed University in engineering (computer)??

Zephyr

thanx jinics,TargetGRE6, Mystery Man, een !:)

i was so nervous that day. u know wat.....wen i was looking at the words in the wordlist, just few minutes before GRE, i felt like i forgot all the meanings. so i just stopped revising. Revising made me more nervous.

Quatitative section came first. i got stuck in one question -it was DI. oh my god, i spent so much time on it. and it was one of the early questions so i was determined to solve it correctly. and that's it !! time was running out of my hands. so i made few quick guesses. u know wat it is better to guess and complete the whole section than to be not able to finish the section on time!!

Verbal section was okay. i skimmed down thru RCs. there was enough time left for me in verbal section!!

i referred Barron's, Bigbook(did all of tests), materials from this forum , Kaplan (but i didn't do it seriously). u know wat. For verbal section and DI, Big Book is the source. so don't miss out this Book.

that is it frens!!

Good Luck to all who have yet to face the day!! :tup:

Zephyr