Urch Forums

Medeg 2012

carrotflowers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Zazka. I'm from the Dominican Republic. 27yo. My background is BA Economics from a local university (3.84 GPA), MSc Economic Development from Glasgow U (A average, distinction), 5 years work experience: 2 in government, 3 as UNDP consultant. First- time applicant. Main list, cat A Mob. scheme: Madrid-Lund.

I got the letter at about 5 a.m. local time, which would've been 11 a.m. in Madrid.

pr0123 I guess so, because there is a different Facebook group named MEDEG 2012 Warwick and there are 3 members there. Have you received any answer? I think they shouldn't make us wait anymore, especially if the majority of applicants is rejected (I'm almost resigned to the fact that I (most probably) am)

C.C., i havent received any of answer. I just checked the FB group and it seems that those 3 members are the same from the 2011 round. Anywayz this is becoming a mystery hahaha. I hope were at least waiting for good news :)what kind of email did they ask you to send, and what do u mean by the person in charge was not absent?Good luck guys

Hey, still no sign of e-mails...Quite pity, especially for those, who above all just want to relax, as the majority seems to be rejected anyway..I have send an e-mail to them yesterday, but no reply so far. Cheer up, it's gonna be fine! Nothing but what's meant to be,anyway)

King regards to all aplicants, you all got an eye for great programme!)

luciano, well, with all my respect towards the Spanish, this stereotype doesn't seem so groundless , "mañana" is like a magic word)))

PEOPLE, I've just read on another forum, one guy who applied for some different program, VIBOT if I'm not mistaken or maybe some other one in that field, asked the coordinator of that program and he responded that they are reconsidering the number of scholarships, for example, in his program they gave one more scholarship, that's why the official confirmation from Brussels may appear some time later (maybe a couple of weeks). BUT it doesn't concern all the consortiums. So probably it's not our case as MEDEG have already informed some people.

Hi guys!

I've been following this blog religiously hoping someone would have some information. I called UC3M today - after two of my emails having gone unanswered - and I was informed that a decision on my application has not yet been made. With the exception of a lucky few that have already been accepted, the final decision in regards to most candidates looks like it has yet to be made.

I can only guess that a final decision about the incoming class has not been made because they are making this decision on the go. It seems a bit unorganized but I guess they know what they are doing. I know this isn't easy but I guess we should all just sit back and relax AND not expect the worst. We will be emailed on a rolling basis once a decision on our application has been made.

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. I applied for Warwick-Lund Cat B

Luciano: I don´t know how many they have accepted, but looking back on this thread it looks like at least 3-4 people have been accepted. Plus, there are 3 people in the facebook group (MEDEG2012) that was created for those who have been admitted to get to know each other. Plus, I dont´t know if there are others that have been accepted that have not taken to the internet to join the others. I am as eager as you to find out about this.

Venera: As for when they will be done, I don´t know. I will call them again tomorrow and I can ask to see how much longer they expect to take. I will let you know then.

Sorry I couldn´t be of any more help.

Good luck!

Hello, everybody! :)Did anybody from The Balkans apply? I applied for Warwick+Lund.I`m from Montenegro and I didn`t receive anything. I sent them an e-mail on 13th April, but without answer :)I hope we will get to know the results during this week!

Hello, everybody! :)Did anybody from The Balkans apply? I applied for Warwick+Lund.I`m from Montenegro and I didn`t receive anything. I sent them an e-mail on 13th April, but without answer :)I hope we will get to know the results during this week!

I also applied for the Balkans&Turkey Window Category A (I'm from Turkey) and same as you to Warvick+Lund option. Unfortunately none of us are getting any reply to e-mails we send and I think we won't be able to get the results until next week (best scenario). They're working really slow and we have nothing to do but waiting & hoping for the best....

Hello again... I have received a reply (although vague) to an email I sent about the status of my application:

"Buenos días,

A lo largo de esta semana se os enviará un correo notificando la resolución.

Un cordial saludo,

CEAES Leganés

Despacho 2.0.D09

(+34) 916246030

Universidad Carlos III de Madrid"

So... they said that they will be sending us emails this week about our admissions. Sorry I don't have anything more concrete but it looks like we will be waiting for a while!

Good luck!