Urch Forums

Summer Reads

sonicskat

I'm reading the inspirational "Rocket Boys" by Homer Hickam. After that I'll turn to Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope." I still haven't ready Harry Potter 7, so I guess that's on tap at some point. I just passed my comps, so that means no economics for me till September!

Congrats! [clap]

I'm reading the inspirational "Rocket Boys" by Homer Hickam. After that I'll turn to Barack Obama's "The Audacity of Hope." I still haven't ready Harry Potter 7, so I guess that's on tap at some point. I just passed my comps, so that means no economics for me till September!

You haven't read Harry Potter 7!? Man, sometimes I just don't understand people...

Congrats on passing your comps though.

I just passed my comps, so that means no economics for me till September!

Congrats! Be sure to enjoy your summer (lots of drinking, not too much "work" ;)).

You haven't read Harry Potter 7!? Man, sometimes I just don't understand people...

I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books, nor have I seen any of the movies. Uh oh, I'm about to get it from my fellow TMers.

Ah. Blessed are those who have not been engulfed by the petty escapades of a non-significant ! :D

I never said I don't enjoy a lot of things that aren't that important. I sometimes I really enjoy going out eating and having a few too many beers. The past couple days I've spent way too much time playing the NES and SNES emulators (even though I have a calculus final this thursday, and a diff eq final next wednesday). So with that said, I guess it's pretty clear that we all enjoy many "silly" things. ;)

I never said I don't enjoy a lot of things that aren't that important. I sometimes I really enjoy going out eating and having a few too many beers. The past couple days I've spent way too much time playing the NES and SNES emulators (even though I have a calculus final this thursday, and a diff eq final next wednesday). So with that said, I guess it's pretty clear that we all enjoy many "silly" things. ;)

I was only referring to your HP non-addiction. Good luck with the exams :tup:. I've got a Calculus mid-term looming in the horizon too :doh:.