Urch Forums

OG grid for 11th edition

aham

Hello all,

I have seen some wonderful excel grids developed by past test takers that lists the question number, category, question type and the difficulty level.

Example:

Q1 - Problem Solving - Algebra - Hard

Q2 - Problem Solving - Geometry - Medium

If anyone has developed such a sheet for OG 11th edition, could you please share it?

thanking you,

aham

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Guys,

Just joined today. And just started the prep. I havent registered for the test date yet but I will do so as soon as I gauge my performance level/diag scores.

In the mean time, could someone help me with the link as I was not able to access the OG link.

Thanks.

Thanks Marrisa. Appreciate the help. By the way, I see you just started your prep as well (a few days before me). Are you just going through the OG?

I must say I have been out of touch with the math concepts for a while so i did that, and went through the Princeton Review tactics (finished all the Math Bins from Easy to Hard). Now I am starting with the OG 11 questions.

My Diag Tests which I took before going over all the forgotten concepts ranked me Average in Math and above average in the remaining so for now I am concentrating on Math.

Would be great to hear about other stories and strategies/study plans.

Thanks for the note.

No prob! Glad I could be of help :)

Same here. Been years since I graduated from college and I haven't done any "math" since then. I quickly went thru Math basics in OG Math and basically been doing a lot of probs. As Im more worried about Verbal, that's where I've been spending majority of my time. I work very long hrs, so it's not always easy to find time/energy to study after a long day of work.

My strategy is simple - very strong grasp on basics, then just lots of practice practice practice! I haven't scheduled for my exam, but am aiming at mid-late Dec.

G'luck with your studying! :)

Welcome, evybsb98! :)

Yeah, in order to d/l, you have to meet min. requiremtns: min. 100 posts and been a member for at least a month...etc.

My suggestion to you remains same - go to esnips, register and you will be able to d/l ton of awesome materials there such as OG 10/11, Manhattan series, Scoretop Sets etc.

For those that you can not find there, post again with specific materials you need - someone here will answer!

G'luck then! :)