Urch Forums

Time to vote for the 2011 Jeeves Award

Team3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Canuckonomist. but i know him personally so i'm not sure if my vote should count

Heh. You're a good friend. I'm flattered to see the votes I'm getting on this page of the thread. How's life in Israel these days? I've got a friend from middle school that's over there doing Rabbinical school, and she's loving it.

My vote goes to Elliephant. Zhe's immensely helpful, especially for someone in hir first (and likely only!) admissions cycle.

Heh. You're a good friend. I'm flattered to see the votes I'm getting on this page of the thread. How's life in Israel these days? I've got a friend from middle school that's over there doing Rabbinical school, and she's loving it.

My vote goes to Elliephant. Zhe's immensely helpful, especially for someone in hir first (and likely only!) admissions cycle.

Israel's awesome, and so is doing phd; research is much fun (though lots of bs). what field did you get into eventually? i hear applied theory and development is the thing now. btw i noticed UoT did exceptionally well on the job market this season.. definitely making it a top school now. u did well ending up there