790 GMAT (q50, v51)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well! you can bump it anytime ;)

btw I found clintonn's thread informative too http://www.www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-gmat/57777-760-q50-v-44-a.html

I am in the process of compiling all great debriefings on TM.. would you guys please reply me here? http://www.www.urch.com/forums/gmat/64531-tm-document-just-finished-test-compiled-stories.html

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Within 10 minutes of taking the NyQuil, I was out cold (anyone who hasn't heard Dennis Leary's bit on NyQuil should check it out, it's hilarious),

NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil we love you, you giant Fing Q!

I'm planning on taking provigil and caffeine the day of the exam. Any other stimulants you can recommend?

:whistle:

• 1 month later...

Jubilations Twinnsplitter for the most Cracking score I have heard so far :notworthy!! Sure m not the first one to tell u that....

I have read through your entire debrief and I could not agree more with others who say it's one of the most articulate and descriptive piece on TM.

Dude, I have not been able to download any of the documents attached or suggested in your debrief. I assume that might be cause I am a relatively new user and have not made adequate number of posts so far. I would be grateful if you could post me the material at crackxam@gmail.com

Next, you have mentioned the LSAT as an excellent source for CR. I toured the site and was not able to figure out which of these books is latest. Besides, the site also does not mention how long might the shipment take.(Being in asia has some lil' disadvantages i guess :P) I am scheduled an appointment in exactly a month. I have not really practiced any AWA and neither had any idea how to go about it. But I guess I'll make a start by reading the online versions of some publications to begin with. I hope that helps.

Wish you luck for the next phase. I am sure you will rock the world in the coming years!! Keep it up..:tup:

You are by far the youngest achiever I have known!!