Urch Forums

Can't post? Can't send a PM? Can't reply? Can't subscribe? Can't download?

Erin

Explanation: We continue to have copyright violations, which I am seriously committed to eliminating on our forums.

In a word, I really don't want members who sign up just to download documents, so I've increased the number of posts that you need to to be able to upload or download attachments.

so erin,

is their no way i can look at these docs or files or what ever ..

Nope, there's not. Sorry. If you stick around, make good posts, etc., the system will enable you to download stuff.

Hi ,

My no. of posts is 76. Recently I have failed to download ncessary files. I have found a message" this is not the correct link .....there may be lots of reason for the failure of download etc.

I was trying from the URL www.www.urch.com.

What is the correct URL for download?

Could you help me?

Rgds,

Jakir

Hi,

Recently, I've been suffering from downloading problem. My present no of posts 81. I've used valid email account to register. After registering I've changed my email password some days ago but after change I've downloded several attached files without problem. Pls help me.

Rgds,

Jakir

Hi Erin,

I am not able to see any attachements in the therads. When I click on thread i got same message "oops....."

I had enought number of posts in the forum, and the problem started couple of days back. I got my self authenticated again using link sent to my email but still i am not able to see any attachements.I think there is some problem at your server.

Even if you go through recent posts in the thread it seems to problem started around 21 st July, where lot of members are not able to see attachements in the different forum sections.

Please let us know the problem.