Urch Forums

The NOW PLAYING thread!!

malhotra

You u seem to love BSB:hmm: Have u heard their new song... incomplete? although my all time favorite of BSB is "i need you tonite"

yea,I love BSB not just because their first two albums were excellent,but also because its closely related to my school days when I had a great time with my friends listening to their songs..:) .The new album is not quite typical BSB ,incomplete is ok but not brilliant...The best song of the album is probably "Just want you to know"

I like its gotta be you, larger than life and as long as you love me (really ;) )

talk about great minds having a similar taste ;)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if u guys will like this song... its called Indian Flute by Timabaland and magoo...... Its actually a li'l funny when the female starts singing it in hindi:)

u guys can even listen it on launch.yahoo.com (videos, well see it!) please please listen to it.. im sure u'll like it!!!!!lemme know how u found the song.....:D

I have never heard John Williams:hmm:

Never heard of John Williams!!!He's one of the best known and awarded composer in history providing music for many blockbusters...star wars,jurrasic park,harry potter,E.T etc..Hedwig's theme is from the Harry potter OST.

Aint no sunshine..... Notting Hill!!

Good one both the movie and the song

By the way steve did u happen to hear that song "Indian Flute"??Did anybody??:mad:

I'm unable to find it on limewire :hmm: