Urch Forums

570 to 710 -- 49 Quant, 38 Verbal --finally redeemed myself

dileepsh

Just want to send you a big celebration hug... a score very well deserved! You are a really good example of what determination can do. [clap]

Quick question, how much do you think yoga helped you?

And now what about the application process? Tons of luck... I know you will make it.:grad:

Thanks Catalina ...LIGHT yoga did helped to lower the stress level and to build the physical and mental stamina needed for 4 hrs of test.The fresh morning air did wonder to one's mental health.Earlier i used to go for morning jogging but it leaves me with lethargy and i used to feel sleepy all the day till i take a nap of 30 mins or so.Then i switched to light yoga and did some light stretching exercises everyday and the results were good and by doing so i used to feel rejuvenated for the whole day and i used to feel light even after 4 hrs of test.

WoW how did i miss such a great post and an equally great debrief! Dileep congratulations on such a great improvement. really felt so nice reading through ur debrief. So where and when are you planning to apply. all the very best buddy.

thanks aaragorn ....i am planning to apply for fall 07, aiming for first deadline and till now i hv shortlisted michigan,chicago,duke,tuck,lbs

Thanks kk_del, aaragorn,Catalina.

Try it out Catalina ...but dont overdo , just that amount of yoga and light stretching exercises that will keep you mentally alert, rejuvenated and build your physical stamina to sit continuously for 4 hours.Most imp it should be done only in Morning.

Good Luck

• 1 month later...