Urch Forums

760(q49,v44)

purenawaf

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your responses .... I am preparing a debrief ... will post it soon

pankajkandhar: Don't sweat it, there is no much you can do about RC, and you don't need to do much anyway, it is straight forward. you just need to focus and get in the right mood on the exam day, be sure you are rested.

DO NOT skim through the passage, as KAPLAN and PR recommend, read carefully, but fast. and make sure that you understand the first paragraph thoroughly, it sets the main idea and the tone. The rest of the passage will be much easier.

Use the break before verbal section to fresehen up, drink coffe or whatever, just keep yourself at your omptimum level, it is imperative that you do so.

For time saving tips, try to spend less time on your area of strength, and NEVER reread questions UNLESS you are stumped and you can afford to spend more time. For me, i spent less time on SC, whenever I spotted an error, I eliminaated and moved on, no need to read the whole fragment, especially when there is a 3-2 split .

GREMAT :

My scores were pethetic !

First GPREP was 670!

second was 720.

But to be fair, I tried both of the exams after i came from work, so I was exhausted.

My scores were pethetic !

First GPREP was 670!

second was 720.

Thank you for the information, I also scored low on GPREP (660 and 690) and that discouraged me a lot.

However, now you have brought the faith back to me and I will go above 700!!!!

Thanks!