Urch Forums

BAM! I received a score of 26 on the speaking section

knok

hi Knok,

finding an internship is really hard. My friends from new york and florida said that it is still best for you

to seek international recruiter. Try to find one through net and try to get intership if you are willing to relocate

to the eastern part of US. Thanks for the info, God willing I'll pass this. Please Keep me posted incase you find one.

God Bless!!!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi knok,

I read almost all your posting and I discovered that you also watched jason renshaw's site. I dont know but I subscribe to his site and sadly to say

I have a bad experience with him. I started last october and I noticed jason didn't scored his subscriber's voxopop recording since two months ago. I tried to email him

3x but so far I haven't received any reply from him. I asked for a refund on my payment on my last email but still no reply. Hope Jason will give attention

to this problem of his tutorial site and not just let his subscribers be walking in the dark . Be responsible enough to reply to subscriber"s inquiry and complaints.

I am sorry about your bad experiences on Jason. I haven't contacted him for quite a while. Probably, he is on vacation or sick. Actually, I lost contact with many people for a while since I passed the exam. I tried to get the Internship position and still could not get one. Also, this summer, I lost many friends and family members, many funerals.

The most important part of living happily is to stay focus and believe in yourself.

Be glad to be alive! Good luck on your exam.

Edited by knok

• 4 weeks later...

thanks knok

sorry for the late reply schedules during the

christmas season is really crazy... yup i was really looking forward

to jason's site for help on my exam. Two months after I subscribed to his

site still no answer from him.. We'll I have you guys to give me real

motivation to pass this exam.... God bless

The exam is just one of many obstacles. It is not really a good time to pursue FPGEE certificate program. I will stress again. Anyone hasn't started the process, think twice. The job market is down to the bottom this year, 2010. Many businesses do not do well. Some of them go out of business. The dollar value plunges to where it was, ten years ago.

Good luck to those who try to pass the exams. There are many good choices in life. We always have choices. Pick the best one for yourself in this tough economy.

God bless you all.

Have a happy holiday. ;)

Knok

Micheal,

Thank you for information. Happy New Year to you. I wish I could send cookies to you online. Thanks again for moderating the forum.

Erin,

Happy New Year to you too. Thank you for your hard work on the forum. We all can't be thankful enough for your kindness.

I've just noticed this (Sototo) via another correspondence -- I have had problems with my Gmail account for approximately 8 weeks, with many subscribers' accounts and speaking/writing submissions not arriving in my inbox.

Please rest assured I am doing my absolute best to solve the situation, and in all cases where students have paid fees and not received any confirmation or service, there will of course be a complete refund of the payment.

Sincerest apologies for this mix up,

- Jason

Hi Mr. Renshaw,

I am one of the people who signed up for your service. You have not scored any responses for three months. I submitted all responses sucessfully on your website. A lot of people submitted responses but have not received any score from you. I do not think you did not recognize this problem. If you have not received them by email, you still can log in your website to score.I did receive your email confirmation after registering the service asking password and user ID. You did let me use the password I chose, whic means that you received the email. After that, I could not contact with you. I sent you many emails after that but did not hear anything from you.

I like your service but I feel a bit frustrated about your customer service.

I just want to warn everybody that before sign up for the service, try to contact to Mr. Renshaw first. His service is great provided that he does what he commits on his website.

fpgeetaker

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mr. Renshaw,

it's been sometime now since I registered with your site... and I feel that if you really have problems with it

the best is for you NOT TO accept students because instead of helping us to make it good in the exam, we

are instead thinking of what really happened to your site and our payments to you.

We are caught in this bad situation you made for us and it's so unfair because we have done all the things

that you told us to do but it seems you are not serious in replying to your student's concern.

Like what you said you are doing your best, I subscribed with your site since October and only now have I

heard from you. How much more time should we wait for you? It's best, I believe for all us, for you

to just return our payments instead, rather than letting us stand in the dark not knowing what will happen next.

Anytime that you think you site is fully functional you can always email us and from there we will decide if we still

want your service.

I had the same problem too when I subscribed the English Speaking Mentor...what I did I filed a dispute thru Paypal and I got my money back since the other party (Jason Renshaw) didn't reply...Its a waste of time really and I was disappointed that I thought he would be of good service...

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't started my internship yet. I am waiting. Now, I hope to start my internship soon. If anyone has any news about volunteering as Internship, let me know. Hospital are concerned about liability.

At least, I don't have to repeat taking the TOEFL forever. I am happy about that. Good luck to you and Keep your spirit high. Pray for others and yourself. There are many people who are in worse situation than us.

Edited by knok

• 2 months later...
I've just noticed this (Sototo) via another correspondence -- I have had problems with my Gmail account for approximately 8 weeks, with many subscribers' accounts and speaking/writing submissions not arriving in my inbox.

Please rest assured I am doing my absolute best to solve the situation, and in all cases where students have paid fees and not received any confirmation or service, there will of course be a complete refund of the payment.

- Jason

I just subscribed to your TOEFL Speaking Mentor but unfortunately I haven't received any e-mail to go to your link or website. I sent an e-mail but got no reply.My mail's address is longbien86@gmail.com. Please check this for me.

I just subscribed to your TOEFL Speaking Mentor but unfortunately I haven't received any e-mail to go to your link or website. I sent an e-mail but got no reply.My mail's address is longbien86@gmail.com. Please check this for me.

Please check renshaw's site all the recordings are new now, the old ones were all erased. Why? that is my question and Mr. Jason never replied to any of my inquiries.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

- Jason

Hi Jason,

I have also subscribed for your site couple days ago and send you several messsages for account set-up info. Can you please respond me back on REMOVED. Thanks

I am also waiting to get my account set up. I have subscribed to Toefl ibt speaking scetion couple days ago and send you several emails. Can you reply me back with account information on REMOVED

Edited by Erin
Contact information removed.

Folks, this thread has gone far off topic. Please, if you have a problem with a service, a course, a teacher, etc., please either contact someone directly or make a post in the forums, not in this thread. I don't want to close this thread because it's been a good one, but I may split off some of the posts.

Thank you.

Good luck everyone...

If you have constructive comments, you're welcome to post here. If not, please keep it to yourself...I am willing to answer anything to anyone in a constructive and polite manner as usual. Keep your head up high. Ignore the bad posts...

Cheers!

Edited by knok

LOL

Word of the day:

Pharmacists know English better than average TOEFL Takers. Pharmacists are supposed to pass TOEFL speaking easily compared to average TOEFL takers.

Sorry Konk. wish you luck. Taking a decade to pass TOEFL speaking is not Heroic or normal. It is extreme.

I am sorry to say that you are a bad example for a pharmacist who wants to take FPGEE and TOEFL.

BAM poka poo LOOOL

One last thing: I respect your persistence!!!!

• 2 months later...

Hey, guys;

I had a same experience as you for Jason's speaking tutoring. After subscription last month, I did not get any reply from him. I debate through paypal, but he did not reply either. I am very disappointed. I wish he will pay attention to our voice through this famous post.