Urch Forums

Krovvidy's Journey from 680 to 740!

krovvidy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on ISB! I remember it is your first choice. I'm more than happy and proud of you! What a great school! I wish you the great success in the future as well.

Cheers and Beer,

Friends, I am very happy announce that I got through Indian School of Business, Hyderabad (FT world ranking 15).

I owe a lot to the forum.

Best Wishes

Krovvidy

Friends, I am very happy announce that I got through Indian School of Business, Hyderabad (FT world ranking 15).

I owe a lot to the forum.

Best Wishes

Krovvidy

congrts krovvidy U rock ! its a gr8 school,

infact its one of my target schools, since i have fall short of the avg score i need to get I Need your help in future , once i manage to get around 750 , time to give my heartiest congratulations

Yes, I am in San Francisco. I'd have loved to meet you. Palo Alto is not so far from where I live. But buddy, my MBA @ ISB starts from April 11th in Hyderabad (India). By any chance if you are coming here before April, we'll meet. Hmmm ... anyways, good luck for your course and let's stay in touch.

Thanks krovvidy for your PM. Assuming you are in San Francisco, I hope I will have a chance to see you when I visit Palo Alto for an orientation in May! : )

• 1 month later...