Urch Forums

2023 Sweat Thread

Erin

1 hour ago, wdda100 said:

Do you think no response from Brown and Wisconsin means IR? Or are there more offers to come? there are quite a lot of Wisconsin posts on GC...

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were both still coming. Got my wisconsin email a day or 2 after people were saying the first round had dropped.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Me too

It looks like last year the rejections preceded the acceptances and waitlists and the second round was at end of march for waitlists only, based on GC. 

Yeah. So strange that they release wl so early. I expected them to have second-round offers. And also strange for them working on Saturday. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cong2023 said:

Do you guys know if Brown has done with all offers and wl? So worried🤥

Sorry , I have no idea.

The mail I received mentions that : "Before the end of February we will be sending around a questionnaire that will give you an opportunity to indicate your continued interest in Brown and to provide us with current competing admits and waitlists.  Please fill out the questionnaire promptly when you receive it. Based on this information and the information we receive from other applicants and waitlisted we will be able to give you a sense of where you stand on the waiting list by the middle of March at the latest."

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, anxiouspossum said:

Does anyone know if Georgetown makes offers in several rounds? Is it an IR if I didn't hear from them yet?

Wondering about this too. I guess they probably do make offers in several rounds considering there's only been one post about it on GC and one comment here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLUE said:

Sorry , I have no idea.

The mail I received mentions that : "Before the end of February we will be sending around a questionnaire that will give you an opportunity to indicate your continued interest in Brown and to provide us with current competing admits and waitlists.  Please fill out the questionnaire promptly when you receive it. Based on this information and the information we receive from other applicants and waitlisted we will be able to give you a sense of where you stand on the waiting list by the middle of March at the latest."

Thanks for sharing this information!

• Like 1

• Erin unpinned this topic