Urch Forums

Great Guy Erin Billy :)

arti

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant agree more to everyone here.

Erin, this site is a true power-booster that can help anyone muscle through ones Gmat prep. The amount of information shared here is awesome. The de-briefings are awe-inspiring...!!!

And to have all this free... its certainly amazing!

Thanks.. thanks a lot for starting all this up.. (though I dunno how this forum wud have started and all, I'm very sure - initial times wud have been the toughest!)

Erin,

If there was ever a place one should start their MBA journey, this is it.

The helpful nature of all the people on the forum, their patience, their friendly attitude and their willingness to help makes this forum stand apart from everything else online. [Hope tht's parallel]

In my short time here, I have already made a few friends who have helped me out much more than I expected and I believe, that was because of what they experienced on this forum.

To the creator of this wonderful place, kudos.

My only regret is I didnt find it earlier.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dear Erin,

Thank you very much for creating such a wonderful forum. As a self-study individual, I really have no idea where I would have been without this learning community. With the Test Magic Forums, I was able to increase my GMAT score from 400+ to 700!!!

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/just-finished-my-gmat/107426-700-q49-v35-finally-im-done-gmat.html

You are truly a distinctive influencer who has changed many people’s lives, mine included. I really appreciate your initiative and enormous support. If you have a chance to visit Bangkok, just let me know.

Once again, thank you so much.

All the best,