Urch Forums

Great Guy Erin Billy :)

arti

Hi Erin,

There are not enuff words for all of us to express our gratitude for your dedicated and selfless services offered by means of this site and by investing your valuable time here. There are certainly some pay backs which can neither be done in cash nor in kind.

We all wish you all the best in this noble endeavour and wish you a great and successful career !!

Phenomenal service to prospective students !! I am outta words here!!

It is not only a great place to learn, it is also a great place to meet amazing, talented and helpful people like "bullfighter", "adonis", "spiderman", "shaq" and so many others...(sorry if I missed out some of you).

I never knew that internet has brought this kind of a change in the learning methods. Hail technology and hail Erin !! three cheers !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi erin

i've been a guest here for the last couple of months....& now i'm feeling very good that i'm joining atlast. i am sure i will get many great advices & hope i can sometimes come up with a few tips&tricks of my own for others too.

about you, erin, i would like to say two things:

1) you must be very generous & bighearted to do such a service to us students.

2) you must be very intelligent-you've attracted some great people in your forum who are more than happy to share their knowledge.

i don't know which is better-to be generous or to be intelligent- but the combination of the two is a rare find.

you're doing an excellent job erin, keep it up! :tup:

best wishes

roni

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Erin me a new Member But seeing the ppls response makes me feel U really Deserve the appaulause. N also R there 2 forums here Old & New? U seem to have mentioned about it in your previous mail "You can still see the old forum at http://www.TestMagic.com/forum, if you want to compare. :)" then which is the new one?
New TestMagic forum, old forum. You'll notice that the old forums are archived, meaning you can read the forum, but you can't do anything. This forum here, on the other hand, is thriving. ;)

Welcome! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Erin,

I`m new to this site. First of all thank you very much for maintaining this. I had no clue about the best ways to prepare for the GMAT. Getting to know everyone`s experience is really helpful and inspiring. I have a couple of weeks of prep time (of course with full-time work) but I think following this site will make a difference in my score.

Rnaman

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I discovered this thread only today. Wanted to say that I am more than thankful to Erin and the wonderful community that exists here. Its not just about getting your doubts cleared or being able to download and use the plethora of materials available at TM. Its more about being able to make friends with like minded people. Its about being reassured that there are other people who are in the same situation too.

TM was the first test prep forum I came across. After being at TM for a few weeks I learnt that other test prep forums like scoretop exist too. (I do not know if it is not right to mention specific names. someone plz let me know if it is. I will edit it). I visited most of them. Somehow, I liked only TM. I didnt even register in the others. I think TestMagic is the best test prep forum available on the internet. I like the people at TM and the way they offer sincere advice. Thats what has hooked me on to TM.

Hats off to you Erin, for making this possible! [clap][clap][clap]

Mr. Erin

This forum has been a resource of wealthy information for all prospective students who wish to pursue their grad studies abroad. At the same time, I shouldnt forget to mention the fun I'm having in threads like the 'WLT' which has come a long way with heavy posting.. All in all, I have got one more set of friends who care for me and I m very

grateful to the effort you have put in to come up with this forum.

My best wishes to you Mr. Erin - You're simply an amazing person! :)

A wonderful little magic knowledge bank and warm, friendly people. Thank you, Erin and for all your words of motivation that has helped me work harder to achieve my dreams.

I haven't been much regular in the forum for some time now because of my ongoing project work and other reason being my irregular broadband internet connection. However, I did miss Testmagic a lot.

Yes, it always feels nice to return back home at testmagic. :)

Most important, keep your great work going, everyone. :tup:

Manasi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

At times, most of us have the aptitude and more than that the will to succeed but then Erin and gang gives you a map of the land to feel. Tells you what's out there in the market to explore (for free mostly) and most of all it creates that virtual study group type atmosphere which gets you and keeps you going.

Thanks a lot!

• 3 months later...
Just found this thread Erin, so I wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH. This site has been the cornerstone for my studies. It has been my way of asking questions to people under the same circumstances, reaffirming my approach, finding new approaches, sources to really great material, etc. Almost every day I scour the Just Finished section and realize just how effective this site is. Look at all the people who score in the top 10% and even 1%. It's truly amazing. AND IT'S FREE. Unbelievable really. I could go on for some time, but let me end by saying that you have a special place where Alighieri's Beatrice is sure to take you.

hells yes dude! this site rocks....I took GMAT in march and scored like George Bush on IQ test....err pretty bad eh, Well I cant be thankful enough for this site. It has helped me tremandously and I am taking the test again next week and hoping to get atleast 700. Keep up the good work bro, and I might swing by stanford to hug you....loljk

but seriously its a awesome website and I plan on contributing as much and for as long as I can.

peace