• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hermione

• manwiththemission2005

• cridamour

• arjensteve

What about Kindness and Compassion?

Two things that Sri Lanka should not show India today

Well...Well, Sri Lankan cricketers did deserve some of those from our speedsters today:p.

So the results are out....

[/size]The Indian maestros have tamed the Sri Lankan Lions and have confirmed their place in the semi-finals [dance][dance][dance][/size]

Originally posted by xaero

What about Kindness and Compassion?

Two things that Sri Lanka should not show India today

Well...Well, Sri Lankan cricketers did deserve some of those from our speedsters today:p.

So the results are out....

[/size]The Indian maestros have tamed the Sri Lankan Lions and have confirmed their place in the semi-finals [dance][dance][dance][/size]

Now all we need is India to thrash the living daylighsts off NZ !

Ganguly wants Kiwis out; Jayasuriya in more trouble for Sri Lanka

Ganguly reckons subcontinental rival Sri Lanka - , with a bowling attack spearheaded by offspinner Muttiah Muralitharan, is a better chance at beating Australia in a semifinal than New Zealand, which slumped to a 96-run defeat to the Aussies at Port Elizabeth.

[more http://www.theacademic.org/stories/10475732790/story.shtml]

GO INDIA GO !!!!!

Kick the Kiwi hides into oblivion today !

We love you, India !!!

We love you, India !!!

[/size]HEY!! [/size] :o:o:o:o:o

[disbelief][/disbelief] (If there was one :D)

So, today we stand to challenge the Kiwis who had ripped apart our batting line up a few months back. Time to pay back the dues!!:spidey: :spidey:

We lost to Australia

We are out of the reckoning

A hopeless bunch

Our batting was sickening

I am in no mood for poetry today. The Port Elizabeth rains, but mostly our pathetic batting display, undid all the good work done by our brave bowlers.

Shame Sri Lanka.

Shame shame shame. The match was there for the taking. The Aussies offered it to us on a silver platter. Yet, we fumbled.

We are not going to be world champions for another four more years at least. It is very depressing. We are a nation suffering collective punishment.

Our batting line up is only good on paper. They should all start playing baseball or something. What a pathetic bunch of losers we are.

From tomorrow I will support India. I don't particularly like the Indian cricket team, or the way they play cricket, and I think Tendulkar is just luck and hype, but I still want them to win this world cup. I just can't stand to watch the racist drug taking Aussies lift the cup.

God Bless India !!!

Amigo "wish I weren't Sri Lankan" Ro

What a die hard , emotional cricket fan you are, Amigo.

I remember when i was younger , i used to be like you. 1991 World cup finals, Pakistan and India. It was my Birthday, i came back from school, was glued to the tv, India lost in the last ball. I was so overwhelmed, i cried all evening. I could have broken my TV screen and attacked the pakistan team, i was in such a fit of rage.

But since then i've moved on, i've realized that no matter who wins, your life goes on and you will not be affected by it.

I think Tendulkar is just luck and hype

Anyone aware of the technical nuances of batting wouldnt say that. Sachin's flair and style against Pakistan, England (though he didnt get huge scores there) and Zimbabwe speak for his talent and popularity. Also, luck and fortune favor those who are capable of staying at the wicket and do some batting (quite unlike our own Ganguly, the only black sheep in our contingent, however).

If only the team plays with the same fervor as they did against Pakistan, I dont see why they can pummel Australia. After all, Tendulkar is the mean machine who once caused nightmares to the likes of Shane Warne and Mike Kasprowicz (literally- as confessed by these 'Greats'). As far as history goes, Kasprowicz became history soon after Tendulkar's blitzkrieg at Sharjah.

[/size]Pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!Pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!!Pathetic !!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Australia swiftly outclasses India and wins the World Cup 2003

Its a repeat of 1991 World cup for me, only this time Iam not over emotional.

Iam cool :( :( boo hoo !!!!! boo hoo!!!!!!