Urch Forums

720 GMAT - From 500 to 720 (Q48,V41 :: 95%)

TBAY

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd use bellcurves.com for permutation and combination concepts. If you understand these you will understand probability. The hardest part of learning these concepts is the fomulas. Bell Curves is good about teaching you the concepts without having to memorize the formulas.

Hi everybody , I have read in debrief that bellcurves is the best site for quant in GMAT. I tried to go through this site, but there is no such kind of option available. either I am on the wrong site or there must be some tricky method to use it.

Please guide me if you are using it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

CONGRATS TBAY!!

I have my exam date Sept 4th. I was preparing myself from couple of months and was able to get 560 on my KAP CAT. However, recently I took manhattan GMAT practice test and continuously scoring very low less than 450, so thinking not to sit for an exam.

At the same time, I am so much inspired from his way of achieving success that I am not going to leave the ground and will surely do whatever it needs.

Once again appriase him for determination.

hey man ... i was very much impressed with ur dedication with which u gave the gmat .... man i have left my job just to get a good score on this test. i haven't give it even once n to be honest i don't think i can get a good score on it. I have been studying but i just lack the concentration .... i by profession is an engineer but maths for the first time some how seems difficult ... even at the very easy questions i don't seen to be thinking in the rite direction ... let along english ... pls let me know from whre to start as i have my test on 15th oct ... n its just a month away ... i wanted to go for mba this year to states and want to apply in R1. your help would matter alot to me TBAY. looking forward to your reply. Tell me from where to start I have manhattan book for CR and SC, I have OG 10 n 11 and I got cracking the gmat by princton review. just lack the direction.

Regards

Omer