Urch Forums

720 GMAT - From 500 to 720 (Q48,V41 :: 95%)

TBAY

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everybody. A couple of reminders--please do not post your contact information in threads. I've removed the ones that I saw, but I haven't been able to scan the entire thread because I simply don't have enough time right now.

I really don't like 'me-too email' threads, since I think that the endless posts of people's email addresses clutters up the thread. Furthermore, it's not wise to post your email address on a public forum for many reasons that I don't want to get into right now.

Please refrain from further cluttering up this thread with emails or requests of the sort Where can I find...?

Thanks for your cooperation. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
TBAY...your dbrief is really great and has inspired all of us...by the way i gave the gmat 3 times...and all the 3 times i got score in the range 650 to 670....after reading ur story ,i thought i should try one last time...got 740 this time...want to just say thanks ....

That's what I'm talking about baby!!!!!!!!! All we have to do is conquer ourselves and the rest is history. We all have it in us. Congrats avenkate [clap]

Hi Tbay,

I am new to the site and I must say yours was the very first post I read--and I was so inspired! I found this site through a Google search literally an hour after taking my GMAT the other day and getting a 510. I was hoping to get around a 560, or even 570 or 580...anything above the average. Your posting made me think maybe I should be reaching even higher..to say..even a 600! ;)

Your positivity is exactly what I needed after feeling so horrible. Thank you!

Take care,

PersianPhoenix (sherry)

• 3 months later...

It has a been a while since I last posted here, but I wanted to come back and congratulate those of you who've dug down deep and conquered the GMAT. It is true that GMAT is only one part of your overall package, but it is a significant part. Continue to go hard because I want us all to make it.

TM is a great resource and I knew that I wouldn't have been able to do as well as I did without the support of this community. I appreciate you guys :D.

This is most likely my last post TMians. To all of you struggling right now, don't sweat that. Stay on the grind, stay determined and things will work out. I'm proof of that.

Your favorite son,

TBAY

(and just in case you guys were wondering, I was admitted to Wharton)

• Like 1

Hi TBAY - Congrats!! on your admission to Wharton.

Your inspiration will live here for a long time....

If you want to add one thing in your life that you have made difference, your debrief and support. It has inspired and changed many peoples lives. Kudos!

v-

Well done Tbay .Congragulations on your admission to the Wharton School !!! In case you do read this message ,could you please update us about your profile and the admission details (as a last help to all of us ) so that we can get an idea of where stand post the GMAT score .Thanks and have a successful life !!

hi i am plaaning to go for gmat in july and have to start now,i have og 11 with me and lots of soft copy material my study plan is here kindly give ur suggestions: i have OG 11 with me this is the first buk i have purchased. should i complete this first or purchase kaplan premier. I am planning to complete og first n then manhattan SC andafter that i will do kaplan prem. then kaplan 800 then revision of og11. please suggest.

Your favorite son did it TM!!!!!!!!!! I crossed the 7 ft hurdle about 20 minutes ago. This debrief is looooonnnnggggg overdue.

Special thanks to(some may no longer be on the board):

1. Mike Jung: you kept me motivated when I first began my journey. Your drive was infectious

2. Ashuu_79: Your math skill is scary and I no doubt benefited from your posts.

3. thankont: I owe you a lot

• 4 weeks later...
TBAY I remember your post when I first read it. It has inspired me to start studying again. The first time I took the GMAT I made a 430 and I had spent months studying for it. I felt I could of a lot of things differently. Congrats again and back to the grind for me. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

TBAY, You might no longer read this the post anymore, but I want to let's you know anyway that your story is inspired. I cried on the way home after the test because I feel so hopeless to get score what I want since it was too low.

I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!!! Thank you in Millions!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tbay,

1st of all congrats for your achievement.I am just in position like your's in '06.I am greatly inspired by this article.My verbal is too weak;can you pls throw some light on this.Also if you have the SET ,please mail me or upload in any link .Thanks again for your article.It is a real booster for starter like us.

Hi Tbay,

1st of all congrats for your achievement.I am just in position like your's in '06.I am greatly inspired by this article.My verbal is too weak;can you pls throw some light on this.Also if you have the SET ,please mail me or upload in any link .Thanks again for your article.It is a real booster for starter like us.