Urch Forums

720 GMAT - From 500 to 720 (Q48,V41 :: 95%)

TBAY

@psmba: I sent the files that you wanted. Also, check out the Manhattan SC guide. Those topics are covered in that book.

@umgrad: check your email.

Does anyone (Erin?) know what happened to harrydnyc's post on page 11 of this thread? I didn't notice any copyrighted material in that post, but there must've been something there because the post is gone. The only thing is my reply.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude Tbay, still doing rounds here on TM, nice to see you, anyway hows your apps going on?

The apps are coming along nicely right now. Writing good essays isn't that easy, but I know that we'll all get through it.

Also, I'm hanging around to help out my fellow TMians. They shut Clintonn down, so now somebody has to fill the gap, right?

Tbay

The apps are coming along nicely right now. Writing good essays isn't that easy, but I know that we'll all get through it.

Also, I'm hanging around to help out my fellow TMians. They shut Clintonn down, so now somebody has to fill the gap, right?

Tbay

Dude Tbay, Nice to know that you helping TMians and filling the Gap of Clintonn[clap]. So are you targetting R2 ?

I bought mine based on recommendation from this site. THe book was excellent. If I learned how to Comb/Perm/Prob from this book, then ANYONE can. AS I stated earlier, I used to miss EVERY one of these when I first started. After using this book and doing problems on TM, I wanted the GMAT to throw these at me. By the way, I let a friend use my copy (he lives in Cali), but you can find it on amazon (or probably a few other places).

I'm not sure what MILC-ETS is. Bellcurves "tightens" everything up. I used the Manahattan GMAT series for my fundamentals, but those only go so far. The degree to which BC will help you depends on how well developed your quant skills are. The site is wonderful. THere are a few posters on this site who have stated that BC is really helping them this time around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Congrats BUDDY !

when you say ' VERBAL SETS' ..which seta are you talking about?

can you please explain?

Thanks

The SETS are just different "sets" of 37Q and 41V questions that someone put together (I really don't know who compiled these). They're very helpful, especially the verbal. The SETS 21-31 were excellent prep. The verbal, especially RC, was of GMAT caliber.

The SETS are just different "sets" of 37Q and 41V questions that someone put together (I really don't know who compiled these). They're very helpful, especially the verbal. The SETS 21-31 were excellent prep. The verbal, especially RC, was of GMAT caliber. Shoot me your email and I'll pass SETS 1-20 to you.

@ Hardoworker: shoot me your email (PM or open forum) and I'll send you whatever I have left.

Hey TBAY...you're still checking the forums?

:)

Did you start your apps?

Here is a link to the yahoo group that I've referenced on here a few times. Once accepted, you'll have access to many wonderful documents that will greatly improve your scores. The SETS (1-20 and the famed 21-31) are in there, along with a host of other documents that I and many others have found helpful. Check it out.

gmatnetwork : GMAT NETWORK

Enjoy,

TBAY (TM's favorite son)